Thursday, October 16, 2008

The World Can't Handle the both of us

Growing up... I never been the one to have a lot of friends

or people that are close to me.

I have a small family with jus me and my mother

and im the only child.

neva had anybody close to me.

and now bam outta no where

my brother from another motha literally.

Within the last year or so we been through a lot

and you been their for me when I needed you the most.

I opened up and todl you stuff i wouldn’t tell nobody

stuff bout my past and me in general so you could understand me

in ways other people cant.

Its crazii how me and you go through da same bullshit

and you got 4 years ova me.

Its like we livin the same life

Thats y when i go through my bullshit you kno how 2 handle it

cus u been through the same bullshit.

You changed me for the beta and made me understand certain shit bout life

and the people that try to come in your life for da wrong reasons.

You gotta real gift, to have an affect on people around you and

change em for the betta.

And while im around ima help make sure dem foney mutha fuckas stay out and dont try

milk the opportunity and the chance to use you.

all i can say is thanx for bein a good friend and an even better bigger brother

No comments: