Friday, October 17, 2008

Heartless.

In the night I hear em talkin
The coldest story ever told
Somewhere far along this road he lost his soul
To a woman so heartless
How could you be so heartless?
--Kanye West

I believe that I have a lot of wisdom for my young age of only 18. Maybe that's why many of my friends come to me for advice. My advice isn't the kind of advice that is soothing or something you may want to hear. My advice exposes the harsh reality of the situation maybe opposite to what they may want to hear. All of the time it is for their best. I'm going to apply the same tactics to this blog post.

I'm onli 18 and I learned that relationships right now are a waste of time. Well not quite a waste of time but is not a necessity. People about my age start their quest for love at a young age. They believe that love doesn't have an age minimum. They believe that at any age you can understand the concept of love. The reality is that there is an age restriction on love. The concept of love is not for the immature. Even though some grown people may act immature for the most part MANY people of age are mature. What's of age you ask...I say late teens early twenties.19..20...around that. That can be debated though.

At a young age in high school about 9th grade I made my attempts at searching for love which ended in failure and heartbreak on the behalf of my partner. I was too immature for the concept. It wasn't until 11th grade I grasped some form just a little bit of love. I didn't realize it was love until it was over and I had heart pains like physical heart pains because she was gone.
Since then I told myself I do not want to experience that kind of pain at all again at my young age, so my quest for love ended.

With love comes a new since of power. A power that the young can easily misuse. When somebodi loves another person they are givin them access to their heart and personal feelings...feelings that most keep a guard around to protect them. Once someone has access to these feelings they have the power to treat them with care or manipulate these feelings. At a young age we are not able to handle this power, the power to control somebodi's heart. Misusing this power ends in heartbreak...one of the most emotionally painful things you can put on somebodi else.

I been down this route before. Abusing the power of having access to another person's heart. When I was young i never paid anymind to what i was doing. I simply did not care. As I got older I realized that this was not the right thing to do. Playing with somebodi else's heart is a cruel thing to do. In the end years of Karma did catch up with me in the worst way. Now I do try my best to not play with people emotions bcus I wouldnt like that if it was to happen to me.

People say now I have a cold heart. Simply because right now, at this moment I don't really like to do the Love thing. Like I said before right now I believe it is a waste of time. Some people right now are spending their youth on the quest for love. They are getting their heart broken and moving to the next person in the search for their soul mate. Right now...at the young ge of 15,16,17,18...that search can wait. People my age shouldn't be so eager to jump into something. Just relax...finish school...and work on your career before searching for love.

Many people go for this search for love early because they need that comfort and happiness to come from another person. The key in finding that someone is actually within yourself. You must have self happiness before you can turn upon some else for happiness. You must have love for yourself in order for someone to love you. Many people do not know how to find happiness within theirself. They do not know to console their own problems and must look upon someone else to confide in. Once you mastered the power of self happiness...finding that other person to bring you happiness will be put on the back burner. Myself have mastered the power to bring happiness to myself. That's why I have post poned my search for love. I realized I am ultimatly at my happiness when I am by myself. Involving yourself with some else brings drama, issues, etc. That kind of stuff brings you down emotionally. Right now at my young age...that part of life can wait. So ultimatly self happiness is key.

I'm not going to front though...I do lose my soul to a woman that was heartless. That's the main reason for me being Cold hearted...I dont need no woman to bring me happiness and joy that i can bring myself lol.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree witchu, but umm, you can't give up and just be all heartless and cold, when you find the one that adds to your life and not subtract, then you'll understand people are so obsessed with their quest for love, it's addictive... but uh, plz don't tell me I'm the 9th grade thing...

Dez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dez said...

awww ... i have been feeling this way about life but i couldnt really articulate it. but you did it! haha im impressed
and this is so true